Why choose The Dog Members’ Club?
Your dog is our customer, treated as an individual and cared for with a day care program to suit their needs, whilst at the same time giving you flexibility with day care to fit with your lifestyle.
Our packages are built flexibly and to fit with your working hours we’re open from 7am to 6pm. You can choose from bronze, silver or gold membership packages which also offer discounts to our regular developmental events or behavioural and health workshops.
Supervised by trained professionals and dog lovers ourselves, your dog will be stimulated with developmental play, socialised with other dogs and exercised to burn off that excess energy.
A warm, safe, clean and friendly environment, giving you peace of mind that your dog is being cared for and with an open door policy feel free to drop in and observe the fun!
"I have been bringing my two dogs to The Dog Members' Club since it first opened. They get excited from the moment we leave the house and usually drag me to the door! Helen and her team update me on all the fun they've had when I collect them and I love reading Charlie's journal which tells me all about their day. I genuinely do feel that they look after them and love them as if they were their own. I then get to take home two very happy, contented and tired dogs - always eager for their next visit!" Tina Bartlett, Lucy & Dylan
The staff at The Dog Members’ Club are specifically recruited for their affinity with dogs. The priority is their wellbeing and happiness. We pride ourselves on the positive effect attending has on our members.
Coming to our club really makes a positive impact to your dog’s behaviour at home:
- Improved social skills
- More relaxed behaviour in the home
- Better manners with other dogs on walks
- A general improvement in overall behaviour
- Lower signs of anxiety and stress
- Less destructive behaviour in the home when left
Plus, while they’re with us, we know they’re enjoying themselves:
- Obvious excitement in the car when dogs know they are near the Club
- Pulling strongly on the lead to come into the Club
- Reluctance to leave the Club, with behaviour ranging from the dog refusing the walk and having to be carried, to dogs hiding behind staff members’ legs!
- Dogs so relaxed and tired after a visit to the Club, they fall asleep on the way home
New dogs need to come for a free enrolment session at the Club where they will meet existing members to ensure they will love the Club and be happy with the other members.
Members receive a welcome pack including offers and discounts, along with their membership tag.
The staff at The Dog Members’ Club are specifically recruited for their affinity with dogs. The priority is their wellbeing and happiness. We pride ourselves on the effect membership has on our members.