Why choose The Dog Members’ Club?
The Dog Members’ Club offers all this and more! We have an open door and an ‘ask us anything’ policy. We have nothing to hide and everything to be proud of.
- Are you looking for a daycare solution which goes beyond anything you’ve seen before?
- Do you want to feel confident that your dog is being loved, not just looked after?
- Do you want your daycare to satisfy yours dogs needs, identifying and catering for him/her as an individual?
- Are you looking for daycare which is safe from excess heat, cold, wet and disease?
- Do you want daycare which welcomes you viewing the Club and hides nothing?
- Do you want confidence that only pet-safe, veterinarian-approved, disinfectants are used?
The Dog Members’ Club is an exclusive venue where dogs can socialise with each other, be entertained by our staff and looked after as one of our own dogs. Their every need is met; they can play, learn and rest. The staff have their welfare as the highest priority. The environment is clean, safe and comfortable. Individual diets and health conditions can be catered for.
The staff at The Dog Members’ Club are specifically recruited for their affinity with dogs. The priority is their wellbeing and happiness. We pride ourselves on the positive effect attending has on our members.
Dog owners have reported the following with their dogs at the Club:
- Improved social skills
- More relaxed behaviour in the home
- Better manners with other dogs on walks
- A general improvement in overall behaviour
- Lower signs of anxiety and stress
- Less destructive behaviour in the home when left
Owners have experienced the following with their dogs at the Club:
- Obvious excitement in the car when dogs know they are near the Club
- Pulling strongly on the lead to come into the Club
- Reluctance to leave the Club, with behaviour ranging from the dog refusing the walk and having to be carried, to dogs hiding behind staff members’ legs!
- Dogs so relaxed and tired after a visit to the Club, they fall asleep on the way home
New dogs need to come for a free enrolment session at the Club where they will meet existing members to ensure they will love the Club and be happy with the other members.
Members receive a welcome pack including offers and discounts, along with their membership tag.
The staff at The Dog Members’ Club are specifically recruited for their affinity with dogs. The priority is their wellbeing and happiness. We pride ourselves on the effect membership has on our members.